Thursday, March 5, 2009

This morning Walker decided Cameron needed her paci back - he doesn't quite have enough finesse just yet to easily get it back in her mouth, but it was so cute seeing him try to help her!

And then when she's not in the swing, he likes to help himself...

Mama with baby C.

Mama & Daddy & Alexa & Autumn came over for supper tonight - W & A play so well together. They played one of Walker's favorite games to play with Brad 'horsey'...Alexa was not a very compliant horsey.

Walker loves being led around...

They had a blast! A couple of videos for your viewing pleasure...Cameron enjoying some time on her tummy & then A&W playing with the dump trucks...too much fun! Enjoy!!



Tummy Time from Jodi on Vimeo.


W, A & the Dump Trucks from Jodi on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

They were so cute together...can't wait to have little bug tomorrow night :)

It wouldn't let me watch the video :( guess it's ok b/c I saw it in person!

Jodi said...

they seem to be working this morming...maybe Vimeo was having issues last night?

Nancy M. said...

Wow! They had lots of fun! Your children are so cute!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Jodi, thanks for stopping by. About tips on yardsaling, I really don't have any great tips, except you just never know what you'll find in ANY neighborhood, so my biggest tip is to go often & go early. I've heard other girls talk about how bad the yardsaling is in their areas, but I grew up in metro Atlanta and now I'm in B'ham & the yardsaling is equally as good here as it was there. So, I just think it's a matter of getting up early & hitting the sales. I usually get my paper out & scope out any sales in my area (within about 5 miles usually) and there are tons of neighborhoods around me. Some pricey and some not so pricey. I've found great deals at both, so you can't always go by the scale of the neighborhood. If you go often enough, you will find stuff! I always do. Some weeks are better than others, but I'd say give it a try. You can beat most middle-class neighborhood (or upscale too) for good things. It never fails that I find great things every single year.

Maybe I should do a post just about yardsaling tips!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

How cute they are!